To challenge myself next year, I’ve decided to do the Eclectic Reader 2012 Challenge hosted by Book’d Out. Here’s how it works:
- Select, read and review a book from each genre listed below during the year for a total of 12 books.
* You can choose your books as you go or create a list in advance. You may combine this challenge with others if you wish.
- Literary Fiction
- Crime/Mystery Fiction – Blue Smoke and Murder
- Romantic Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Young Adult – something out of the “Twilight” series (book 2 whatever it’s called)
- Fantasy – A Game of Thrones
- Science Fiction
- Non Fiction
- Thriller /Suspense
- Your favourite genre
I am probably going to opt for the “pick as you go” plan since my reading list is constantly in flux. (Don’t you just love the word “flux”? I do!)